The BC Museums Association is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We acknowledge that this site may not meet your needs at this time, but we are continually improving the user experience for everyone. Please help us prioritize additional improvements by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org to provide feedback.
Current status of Accessibility and Web Standards
1. All essential content and navigation are keyboard accessible.
2. Correctly structured page markup, including ARIA Landmarks for all essential content and navigation to aid assistive technologies (screen readers).
3. Effective contrast separation for ease of reading.
4. All text sizes are specified in relative units.
5. Inclusion of the Sogo Accessibility plugin allows users to adjust the following:
- Contrast (Dark)
- Contrast (White)
- Readable Fonts
- Font Size increases
- Underline Links
- An additional option for black and white is in progress.
We encourage your feedback on the accessibility of the BCMA Online Learning Portal. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on this site.
- Phone: 250-356-5700
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Mailing address: 675 Belleville Street, Victoria, BC V8W 9W2 Canada
We try to respond to feedback within 3 business days.
If you would like to learn more about how you can make your online presence more accessible, please check out these resources:
Social media platforms raise some access issues for individuals with disabilities. Although accessibility on social media sites is limited in a lot of ways, some features do exist in each platform. Learn some practical ways you can make your posts more inclusive.